Aprilia SR 150
Racing is not just about one thing, but it is about many. It is not just about winning - even the best lose, but they don't give up. It is not just about adrenaline - this rush is just a moment within a sea of hard work and preparation. Being a racer is about accepting challenges - about undertaking tasks that test our own limits. This is the attitude that we call #BEARACER
#BEARACER is part of everyone who rides an Aprilia. And it is not just about riding on a track. It is about having competition and adrenaline in your DNA.
The Aprilia SR 150 has a European design language which is edgy and contemporary. The sporty styling should make the SR 150 scooter a hit among the youngsters. The beaky front apron has the headlight embedded into it while the turn indicators have been placed on the handle bar. The beefy telescopic forks and the large 14-inch diameter wheels do give the scooter an aggressive stance which should help it standout from its rivals. The instrument console is a rather simple affair with a twin pod analogue unit for speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer alongwith various tell tale lights.
• Displacement - 154.8cc, 4 Stroke
• Maximum power - 10.06 Hp @ 6750 RPM
• Maximum torque - 10.9 Nm @ 5000 RPM
• Fuel tank - 6.5 Litres
• Front suspension - Hydraulic double-telescopic fork
• Rear suspension - Hydraulic shock absorber
• Front brake - Ø 220mm disc with twin-piston caliper
• Rear brake - Drum Ø 140mm Front tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• Rear tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• USB connector to charge phone