Aprilia SR 125
Brings the spirit of the great Aprilia in the SR series, adding enjoyment and sports sensations to daily commuting. Aggressive, essential and compact style which emerges in the decidedly sports design of the handlebars, in the streamlined and aggressive rear but above all in the pronounced "beak" on the front wheel. Starting, acceleration, pick up, agility in traffic and braking are the “weapons” of this crossover.
Experience the sensation of this racing technology and take fun to the next level.
The Aprilia SR 125 has a European design language which is edgy and contemporary. The sporty styling should make the SR 125 scooter a hit among the youngsters. The beaky front apron has the headlight embedded into it while the turn indicators have been placed on the handle bar. The beefy telescopic forks and the large 14-inch diameter wheels do give the scooter an aggressive stance which should help it standout from its rivals. The instrument console is a rather simple affair with a twin pod analogue unit for speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer alongwith various tell tale lights.
• Displacement - 124.7 cc, 4 Stroke
• Maximum power - 9.52 Hp @ 7250 RPM Maximum torque - 9.9 Nm @ 6250 RPM
• Fuel tank - 6.5 Litres
• Front suspension - Hydraulic double-telescopic fork
• Rear suspension - Hydraulic shock absorber
• Front brake - Ø 220mm disc with twin-piston caliper
• Rear brake - Drum Ø 140mm Front tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• Rear tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• USB connector to charge phone (purchasable as additional accessory)