Aprilia SR 150Race Edition
Designed for riders with racing in their DNA, the Aprilia SR 150 RACE is perfect for those ready to take on the city. Its Italian design and technology brings the spirit of the great Aprilia Supermotard to a street near you. With RS-GP inspired styling, 150cc powerful engine and 14" Fluo Rosso large wheels, you can now unleash racetrack-worthy performance.
Proper power-crossover in every sense of the word, SR series now in an even sportier avatar.
The Aprilia SR 150 has a European design language which is edgy and contemporary. The sporty styling should make the SR 150 scooter a hit among the youngsters. The Race Edition is even more so with it's Aprilia Team Gresini Superpole inspired race graphics, red rims and golden twin piston calipers.
The beaky front apron has the headlight embedded into it while the turn indicators have been placed on the handle bar. The beefy telescopic forks and the large 14-inch diameter wheels do give the scooter an aggressive stance which should help it standout from its rivals. The instrument console is a rather simple affair with a twin pod analogue unit for speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer alongwith various tell tale lights.
• Displacement - 154.8cc, 4 Stroke
• Maximum power - 10.4 Hp @ 6750 RPM
• Maximum torque - 11.4 Nm @ 5000 RPM
• Fuel tank - 6.5 Litres
• Front suspension - Hydraulic double-telescopic fork
• Rear suspension - Hydraulic shock absorber
• Front brake - Ø 220mm disc with twin-piston caliper
• Rear brake - Drum Ø 140mm Front tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• Rear tyre - Tubeless 120/70 - 14”
• USB connector to charge phone